JOIN US TODAY!
- Sole Share Accounts
- Instant access to your funds
- Annual Dividends
- Maximum shareholding - £10,000
- Funds paid to specified beneficiary
Joining Fee: £5
Membership Fee: £5/yr
- Competitive interest rate – current rate 8.9% APR
- No arrangement fees
- Loans can be repaid early with no settlement fees charged
- Interest calculated on your reducing loan balance
- Each application is treated confidentially and subject to a Credit Check
- Children up to the age of 16 are junior savers and not members of Orchard Credit Union
- Minimum balance: £10.00 – maximum balance: £5,000
- A junior saver is not permitted to withdraw funds on their own
- Annual interest paid on savings
Orchard Credit Union Limited will accept applications for corporate accounts from Orange Lodges; Black Preceptories or Bands directly associated with the Orange Order, provided they can comply with Orchard Credit Unions Common Bond.
Before an application for a corporate account can be opened the following must be provided:
- A fully completed application form.
- Relevant supporting documentation for each organisation i.e. individual lodge warrant and a copy of their constitution. For Bands we will need a constitution and a supporting letter from the Lodge that the Band is associated with.
- ID and proof of address for all office bearers/signatories e.g. Passport, Driving Licence, Smart Pass.
- It is the responsibility of the office bearers of the organisation to advise Orchard Credit Union of any change to the signatories.
The account will be opened at our office in Armagh. All office bearers/signatories need to call at the office to provide their ID and proof of address.
All signatories do not need to be present at the same time.
See our full list of T's&C's on Corporate Accounts
How to Join
We offer financial products exclusively to the ‘Orange Order’ Family and reward you annually by sharing our profits with you. We are a not-for-profit co-operative that offers savings and loans. Each year we give our profits back to our members, in the form of a dividend payment. A Credit Union is for people, not for profit.
Members of the Orange Institution, belonging to the districts of Armagh, Killylea, Keady, Markethill, Newtownhamilton, Tandragee, Richhill and Loughgall. Members of your extended family may also join.
When you save or borrow with your credit union, you know your money is being used to benefit your fellow brethren and their families and not outside shareholders. The profits that we make each year are used to improve our service and reward our members.